Sunday, September 6, 2009

Classes. Oh Classes. Let me in!

After trying to decide what classes I want to start my Science course in, I finally narrowed it down to Chemistry and Calculus. I'm starting a new job at the same time so I don't want to get to crazy this quarter. Right before I registered, I just wanted to talk to the adviser and see if I might be lacking anything. Turns out, my school does not offer a lab for chemistry! If I am not mistaken, almost every medical school requires Chemistry with lab/1 year. I was advised if I need a lab, take my Chemistry and Organic Chemistry at another school. Unfortunately, all the Community Colleges have already started class and no other University will let me in. haha. So then I thought, I might as well go for Bio because they have a lab. Low and behold, wait list.

Ok, a little bump on the road. Statistics? wait list. Ouch. 0/3. Hmm. Calculus? Placement test. We'll see.

Moral of the story? It was 3 weeks before school started, so I'd say, do what I have been doing, 2 weeks earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment