Monday, September 28, 2009

Time.

It's so hard to keep up with this blog. So much goes on and I forget to update you guys.

I got a cool internship shadowing doctors for a year in different departments. I was wondering if my timing was off and maybe I should wait when I'm closer to applying for medical school. But oh well, I'm committed now. Also, school starts today so I can't take up too much time trying to make decisions outside of my school work.

I'll be working my new job with an ambulance company real soon. Last week we had training and it was pretty cool. Long and tedious, but I was able to drive the ambulance truck. I'll tell you, that thing is wider than you think when driving. I thought I was so cool in it until they made us run a course with cones in between. LOL. Ya I ran one of them down and some I had to back up just to get through them. Good times I tell ya.

Anyway, that's a quick look at what's currently going on. A few weeks ago I was blogging how hard it was to pick classes and what direction to go, but one you get your classes at first, the ball starts to roll so it's all good for now. Plus when I was doing orientation for my internship, I met a lot of people in the same boat as I, Non-Trad Pre Meds alike. It was awesome because finally people I get along with and understand what's going on with our lives. I felt like it was a help group haha. But really, it was a breathe of fresh air.

No comments:

Post a Comment