Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Hello Pre meds, Non Traditional Pre Meds, Med Students, Physicians, and everyone visiting this blog!


As a new blogger, I would just like to explain myself as to the formation of this blog.

I graduated from University a couple years ago and since then, I have been working. I’ve always wanted to become a Doctor but time, money, bills and family matters have kept me from fulfilling my goal. Now that I got certain things in my life straightened, I decided now is the right time to start my path as a Pre med student.

I didn’t graduate from University with a science major, so now I must take on the challenge of the Sciences! To me, it’s pretty hard to get good advice about how to prepare for medical school and the other classes I need to take as a non traditional pre med student.

With that, I will blog about my experiences and share with everyone my journey to medical school. Please comment, share experiences, and share some advices!! I hope one day this will help people to follow their dreams and not give up. This is going to be a very interesting couple of years ahead of me. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment